Insurance Program for Crisis Stabilization Programs
Mental health facilities all over the country have established crisis stabilization programs. Many times they are set up in emergency rooms, and are designed to provide services to adults experiencing an acute psychiatric crisis as well as to those seeking safe withdrawal from alcohol, opioids, and other drugs.
Comprehensive, Affordable Coverage
Our exclusive Addiction Treatment Providers Insurance Program, underwritten by an A.M. Best A+ XV rated national carrier, protects crisis stabilization programs with the following coverages:
- General Liability for slips and falls
- Professional Liability for allegations involving professional malpractice, erroneous assessments and or other professional errors or omissions involving care
- Sexual Abuse for damages due to bodily injury arising from physical abuse, sexual misconduct or sexual molestation. Defense coverage is included
- Umbrella/Excess Liability to protect against multi-million dollar judgments especially when it involves injury or death
- D&O Liability to protect directors and officers of non-profits and privately held organizations
- Employment Practices Liability for protection in the event of employee-related allegations of unfair treatment
- Property to cover the physical assets of an organization
- And Many More
Learn More About Our Addiction Treatment Providers Insurance Program
We invite you to learn more about our program and how we can help you enter or expand your footprint in this growing and exciting niche. We have a passion for what we do, which has translated into developing a successful program that is an established industry leader working with thousands of treatment programs across the country. Please call Richard Willetts, National Program Director, Addiction Treatment Providers, at 800-970-9778, ext. 225, or complete the contact form on this page, for more information.